May 29, 2010

Blue Skies and White Hats

I love this felt hat.
It is perfect for a spring day and adds a sassy finishing touch to most any outfit.

 It makes the sky seem bluer than blue. Oh what a hat!
 
 Angel watching me take these photos from the upstairs window of my home.
As I have said, she is never far away.
 
 Yesterday before work, I took the opportunity of asking a coworker to snap some pictures of me in my Friday outfit.

Here I am on the outdoor dining porch of Pastorale, the restaurant I work at.


Pruning some flowers!
 
My daughter Molly is about to drive in the driveway any moment. She is coming from Portland, Maine to be home for the holidays.

See you tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails