April 14, 2010

Put the Lime in the Coconut

It was my hubby's birthday last week and I never baked him a cake. Shame on me for he LOVES sweets and loves cake. It was a busy week for me and somewhere this got lost in the shuffle. I did take him out for the day and pampered him from noon till night, but I did not bake him a cake.

But cakes can be made today and tomorrow and I can always throw a big candle on top for him to blow out. So my plan is to spend tomorrow making him a cake. His favorite is a Lime-Coconut Cake with "8 Minute Frosting" topped with more coconut. I will gather the ingredients today and set about making it tomorrow.

Until then...shhhhhhhhhh so I can surprise him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails