October 28, 2010

Halloween Through the Years

 Miss Moll Doll 1 year old 
I sewed this costume and still have it.
 With a new baby in the house and going through a divorce, I had no time or passion for sewing.
I bought this Cabbage Patch costume for Miss Moll Doll.
 Dinosaur and Pocahontas
Hand beaded outfit on Miss Moll Doll.
. Quinn the Pirate and Miss Moll Doll a Clown. I sewed both of these costumes. 
Still have them as well
 Vampire and Chef.
Black Cat and another Vampire
This is a photo of me and my sister. I would guess it was 1966. I don't know what we are dressed as, but with 5 kids to outfit I guess my mom had lost her oomph. I think we look cute though.

Miss Moll Doll was Little Red Riding Hood when she was 4 years old. I still have the cape I sewed, but no pictures. She also made a fantastic Pippy Longstocking when she was 8 with her long braids wired with coat hangers. I still have the dress I redid for her outfit, but weep, no photo.

3 comments:

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails