November 11, 2010

Thanks to All Who Have Served

I am an Army Mom. 
This is my son, a veteran of both Afghanistan and Iraq.

This day holds special meaning for me as both a mother and an American.

As a nation we have seen the effect of battle on our veterans for many years now and with a new generation of veterans in our midst, I pray we can offer all the support, healing and help they need to carry on successful and joyful lives. They have given much of themselves and all they ask is thanks from their fellow countrymen.
 

3 comments:

  1. You're the Best ! I have an award for you at my blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, my husband and brothers have all served overseas and even in Australian we find it easy to forget just what these men and weman do for us.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails