April 22, 2010

A lady with class...a dog with class

More from the tag sale
"My oh my what have I found now?", I said to myself as I kept rummaging through all that stuff. Could this be what I think it is? Oh course it is!!!
 And then the tag sale lady said, "I also have little booties to match". Little Booties? Oh be still my heart. 
 The lady started telling me about the dog that wore these. I can't remember what kind it was, maybe a Scotty. She told me she wore it all the time and I can see that because there is 
a ring around the collar that I can't remove no matter what I clean it with.
I have two Shih Tzu's. A male and female. Our female whose name is Dalai has amazing hair and I am able to keep her in a full coat. She is divine looking when she is clean and all brushed out although this is rare as we live on a farm and she is usually a crying mess. She also HATES wearing clothes. She will just sit there and look at me with a pitiful look on her face...just like this...





Here is a close up of the bow on the back. The flowered fabric is a silky satin 
type fabric....probably a silk/satin. LOL.




And being the classy lady that she was who owned all of these items, 
the doggy dress came from non other then :
 If you can't read it, it says Saks Fifth Avenue/Dog Doggery/Custom Made.

Well maybe I can convince Dalai to wear it one day this summer. The booties are another story. She will NEVER let me put these on her feet...but then again I have never tried.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails