July 5, 2010

Whewwwww

Thank goodness THAT is over. What is THAT? 4th of July weekend working in a restaurant. We were soooooo busy and I am exhausted.

This post is going to be short and sweet although I have a couple of things I 'd like to share with you.

1) The poll for the shoes did NOT work the other day, so I had to put a new poll up, AND I added a couple of pair of new shoes. So please go back to the post and help me choose the perfect shoe. I have my favorite.  I wonder what is yours?

2) I'm  getting geared up for my first giveaway. I am gathering some great vintage finds so stay tuned.

3) My big brother, who lives in Japan, offered last week to buy me a new camera for my birthday. WOW!!! I am overwhelmed with thanks, as these posts were getting pretty boring AND with another announcement soon to be revealed, (I can't talk about it quite yet) there was no way I was going to be able to get one myself. My brothers wife will be visiting the U.S. this week and bringing it to me.

That's it for today. Going to finish off my bottle of vitavetavegamin and go back to bed!!!!Please don't forget to vote or comment about your favorite shoes
We are going to be in a heatwave here in the next week. I like the summer weather but it does make me want to just sit on my porch with some fresh lemonade and read. I guess only time will tell how productive I am this week. The fan will be on full force and I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails