November 2, 2010

A Real Hooten Halloween

DSCF1031

 We had lots of fun on Halloween. Early in the morning I had no real plans for the day and then Miss Moll Doll said this may be the first Halloween that she had not dressed up. Horrors, I could not be responsible for THAT!!! So we put our heads together and looked in the attic for costumes.

I became a 'Kitchen Witch' and Miss Moll Doll a 'Kitchen Wench".
 DSCF1024
DSCF1012

DSCF1026

We went out to lunch at Pastorale Bistro in Lakeville, Ct. and then off to a Halloween party.
The gentleman below is the owner and chef of Pastorale, Frederic Faveau.
DSCF0992
The little red head is his daughter and her best friend.
You can see she has ditched her witch costume which is on the ground in the background.
DSCF1007
I did not know any of the children at the party, but sure got a big kick out of their antics.
This fellow posed just for the camera and then spit the 'gummy spider' out, saying he did not like them.
DSCF1002
This little girl captured my heart with her bright smile
DSCF1009
Mummy wrapping contest.
DSCF1019

DSCF1018
Pumpkin carving.
DSCF1011

DSCF1004

DSCF0997

DSCF0996

DSCF0993

Hubby stayed home and watched football during the afternoon while we were at the party. We then went off to my sisters for dinner. I had bought lots of candy, but hubby was told during the afternoon that no one comes trick or treating in our new neighborhood :( boo hoo. So we took our candy in the car and went to the trick or treaters.

Hubby handing out candy along with Pabu and Dalai.
DSCF1022

We call ourselves "The Triumvirate
Me, my sister, and Molly
DSCF1028

My sisters daughter and her friends were all dressed up and ready for the night.

DSCF1036

DSCF1035

DSCF1030
So glad we decided to enjoy and celebrate the fun of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails