October 12, 2011

Tick Tock~It's Time to Milk the Cows

A week or so ago I told you about how hubby picked up these milk caps from his grandfathers dairy.
DSCF2851
 I also told you I had something wonderful in store for them. Ta Da!!!
A wall clock for my kitchen. Cute isn't it?
DSCF3007
It was so easy to make and as soon as I saw the milk caps this idea came into my mind. I searched the web and it did not take me long to find all of the components I needed.



I painted the clock with leftover red paint from the border. Used a glue gun to affix the milk caps. Then put the hands on. It took all of 1/2 hour to complete. I love it!

DSCF3008
This reminder hangs atop the doorway leaving my kitchen.
DSCF3026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails